Thursday, December 27, 2007

H A P P I N E S S ! :D
my day has been great ! (:

left home for bugis ard 7plus..
went there purely to walk ard and visit siok, crystal..
haha..
reached there, went shop to find ahzhen..
but she duno go where..
then headed to muji to find siok (:
bought the super nice heart shaped biscuit with sugar and choco !
i love it cans?
finished 6 pieces in 1 shot ! :X
then met yvonne and joy.
went to bugis street foodcourt to makan..
ate laksa which isnt very nice :X
then vonNuer left..
walked ard bugis street.
the clothes there are nice and super cheap luhs ! :X
then joy left to meet her mum..
i went back to street shopping , while waiting for crystal..
bought a shorts ..
actaully wan buy tops/dresses de..
but needa wait until i get my pay !
haha !
anw, i saw the pointy i wan at bugis ! :D:D:D
and my "watermelon" zinc bag !
going back to buy it from shona after i get my pay ! (:
yay'ness la !

i am HAPPY ! :D
things were cleared between me and peishan nuer (:
hehs x)
at last la.. HAPPY HAPPY ! :D:D:D
and i am going back to sch at 8am tmr for last holidays training !
hopefully i can wake up!
if not.. SIAN LORHS !
been so long since i wear jersey and bball shoes !
i think i lost form alr lorhs !
nvm.. can see the cliques good enough alr :D:D:D
anyway, tmr still working..
1-9 vivo !
after that bus'ing to bugis to find crystal (:
hehs x)
tmr most prolly is my last day alr !
so tata~
BBYE MU-EE !
i love all my colleques cans?! :D

pictures up in the next post !
:D

No comments: